Being a digital marketing specialist his capabilities are aimed at helping Comodo to,
-Develop and execute strategic marketing programs, that can provide an edge over the competition
– Build agile marketing teams & processes, to excel at operational objectives
– Build top-class market research teams, which contributed to successful marketing/sales programs
– Helped engage effectively with relevant various stakeholders and ensure the success of those initiatives.
– With digital marketing expertise, he leads the design, conversion analysis and user behavior tracking and improvement.
– Helped achieve Internet marketing, online reputation management, social media marketing and lead generation activities.
Prior to joining Comodo, Ugur Gulaydin worked as a corporate consultant for some of the leading global brands. The list includes international airlines and global newspapers on e-commerce, web operations and internet marketing services. He also worked as VP of Operations with a leading New York-based marketing agency and headed the website design and development, brand management and online marketing initiatives.
He holds a Masters degree in Business Administration from Dowling College, NY, specializing in information systems management.